Welcome to New Life Christian Center
No matter what your life’s story might be, we want you to know, you belong here.
NLCC Worship Service 10 am
Finding New Life Class 8:45 am
It is our desire to create an atmosphere every Sunday morning where you can connect with God. Services begin with our Worship Team. Words will be provided on the big screen for you to follow along. During the service, our guests will be welcomed by one of our Connect team members. You will not be asked to stand, but you will be welcomed with a hearty hand-clap. You will also be asked to fill out a connect card and turn it in during the offering or at a guest reception prepared for you and your family following the service. You’ll experience passionate worship followed by an inspiring message from Pastor Keller. Service usually concludes around noon.
NLCC Worship Service & Classes for All Ages 7 pm
On Wednesdays at 7 pm, we have fun and spiritually uplifting classes for children and teens. Our young adults meet in a casual atmosphere for Bible study and fellowship. The older adults meet in the main sanctuary for Bible study as a large group. Bible study and classes usually end by 8:15 pm.
NLCC meets every week on Sundays and Wednesdays at 2642 Columbus Lancaster Road in Lancaster, Ohio.
What Can I Expect?
We want you and your family to know New Life Christian Center is a place for you to belong! We know visiting a new church can be a little overwhelming and we want to provide answers to those questions. Please know we will do our best to make your experience at New Life welcoming and worry-free. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
What to wear?
We want you and your family to be comfortable. Who you are is more important to us than what you wear. You will see various kinds of attire from casual to dressy at any given service.
Where to park?
We have plenty of parking spaces around the church campus. Although there are many exterior doors, the best entrance to use is at the carport, door "B", where someone will greet you.
On your way in...
Members of our ministry team, as well as greeters, will welcome your family as you enter the main sanctuary. Please feel free to ask them any questions you might have as you enter NLCC.
On your way out...
After Sunday morning service, we invite you and your family to stop by our Connect Center for a special gift, as well as coffee and a light snack. We want to get to know you and say "thank you" for coming. You'll also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about NLCC. We would love to help you get connected!
What about the kids?
On Sundays, all children begin in the Main Sanctuary at 10 am for NLCC Worship. During the offering, the nursery opens for children ages 0-2 and Sunday School is dismissed for children ages 3 to 12. On Wednesdays, Little Sparks for ages 2-4, along with BOYZ & DOVE Club for boys and girls ages 5-12, meet for class at 7 pm. Please feel free to ask an usher for directions to the nursery or classrooms.
What We Believe
- We believe that building a relationship with Jesus Christ through prayer, fasting, reading God's Word, and personal devotion is essential. (Acts 17:27-28)
- We uphold the Apostles' Doctrine as the Plan of Salvation. (Acts 2:38)
- We embrace modesty and righteous living as the believer's way of life. (Ephesians 4:17-32)
- We value the atmosphere of prayer and worship by which people gain access to the presence of the Lord. (Psalm 100:1-4)
- We acknowledge that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and, therefore, desire to continually teach and search the Scriptures for His Purpose. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We desire to develop an attitude of service to others and to make each person, regardless of race, color, or beliefs, realize that they are valued and needed in God's Kingdom. (Colossians 1:25)
- We desire to put God first in our lives, which we believe is the foundation for building strong families. (Matthew 6:33)
- We emphasize meeting the needs of people by bringing healing to their mind, body, and spirit. (Psalm 103:3)
- We acknowledge God has given every believer a spiritual gift to minister to the body of Christ, which is His Church. (1 Corinthians 12:7)
- We commit to fulfilling Christ's purpose, "...to seek and to save that which was lost", by reaching out to our community and world with His love. (Luke 19:10)
- We value faithful stewardship and continual improvement in all areas of service and ministry. (1 Peter 4:10)
- We firmly believe that Jesus Christ will soon return to reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
Have a question, need prayer, want to share some good news?
New Life Christian Center
PO Box 2239, Lancaster, OH 43130
Join us Sunday at 10 AM | Wednesday at 7 PM | Saturday 9 AM Family Prayer